21 Days of Prayer is for You
If you sense God has more for your life, 21 Days of Prayer is a great place to start believing Him for all that He has for you. As you practice seeking Him first, He will move on your behalf like never before. You will start to see the power of prayer impact your relationships, work, family, and every area of your life. Whether you join us in person or online, we would love for you to be part of 21 Days of Prayer.
We have many digital tools to help you in 21 Days of Prayer:
- Download our Pray First book, and many other helpful tools below
- Wednesday Prayer in person at 7:00am and again at 6:30pm
- Worship Night on January 24th at 6:30pm
- Download the Pray First app from our friends at Church of the Highlands
Printed resources are available for pickup from our main church location:
- Thrive Books are available to jumpstart your pursuit of God, with a place to keep your weekly sermon notes as you give this next year to the Lord and see how you grow
- Devotional Guide of 21 Days designed to fit in your Thrive Book
- Pray First Books designed to help you pray whether you have just started praying or have been praying for years
- Kids Prayer Guide designed to help parents and kids pray together
Download the Pray First App
While there is no art to prayer, there are some ways that can help us better connect. Pray First walks you through guided prayer plans.
The Word for You Today Daily Devotional App
The Word for You Today is a great daily devotional and is referenced by Pastor Rodney almost every week because it’s just that good.
You can pick up a copy from the church each quarter or download the app to take your daily devotional with you wherever you go!
*Use access code GSS to get it for FREE!*